How we use collected information
This site is not meant to replace medical care or prevent you from following the advice given by your doctor. It is also not meant to prevent your surgery or any other therapy. This site is for general information purposes only and shall not be used as a substitute or combined with the medical advice given by your healthcare providers.
Chiropractic Specialty Center® may collect and use the User's personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service request and support needs more efficiently
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To process payment
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the above purposes.
Third party Websites
User may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These sites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites with a link to our Site, is subject to that website's terms and policies.
Your acceptance on these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.